This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/Videos) The imcomparable @phontigallo and @9thwondermusic...in Baltimore...


















It was REALLY GOOD TO SEE Phonte Coleman and Patrick Douthit on stage together again. Now this wasn't their first time obviously but it was the first time I have seen them LIVE on stage in a long time (But not the first time I saw them together..Saw 9th at the Dear Friends taping at SoundPure in Durham...) as it was for many of the folks in the audience. They did NOT DISAPPOINT. Ran through classic tracks as well as their current tracks on their respective albums. They gave the crowd the news about charting 7th and 10th on Billboard's Rap charts and FE's album Authenticity pending Grammy nod progress. 

Phonte performing "The Life Of Kings" 




The opening acts (if you would like to call them at as I came there to see EVERYONE there so that title is not one I would use) DJFlash, Halo, Rapsody, The Away Team and Median all did well too and kept the crowd amped through the night. Normally, I go to shows and try to focus STRICTLY on getting shots and videos. Very hard to do when someone I consider a friend (at this point) is on the stage doing what he does best. Even harder when he is someone that I personally have in my Top 3 of all time when it comes to this MCing thing (and top 3 MUSICIANS MIGHT I ADD..Genre not withstanding..) So this time around, I went as a fan and supporter SOLELY. So I thought. I still ended up catching some footage and doing a post on what happened. Honestly wasn't my intent. Good talent will force you to do that. Hope you enjoy the little bit of footage that I felt like sharing. UPDATE: More footage... This is how Tay and 9th started it off... One of my favorite cuts... Everything Is Falling Down...(Shoutout to JEANNE JOLLY....SEE YOU SOON!) In case you DIDN'T KNOW.. Phonte is FUNNY AS HELL.... He talks about him and 9th...The INTERNET....



















This is my footage...Shoutout to the other folks who provided things...


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...