This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Interview/Audio) Cat (MsCat215) from BGC (and Philly) speaking on @Drake/ @XXLMagazine sneak peak..




I have seen this put up in a lot of places with backlash.

(Chuckles) You new niggas and your posturing. Out here acting like you are out with your girlfriends strictly drinking Bourbon, playing tackle football and giving her three good pumps while she gives you marathon head.....

Yeah....No wonder ya'll out here mad and think every girl is a hoe...

I mean she spoke on them having a what amounted to a regular relationship to me. No harm no foul on either side to me. The shit ya'll call 'throwing under the bus' I tell ya... lol 




Some bonus pics she shared with folks on Instagram....





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...