This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/videos)...@MedianJL, @Mr.BenReady, @ItsTheAwayTeam....Baltimore show....

Since it had been so long since I had seen these three acts, I turned into fan mode and didn't get any 'video'. My bad. I do apologize. I know some folks who did though and I will add it to the post (with credit to them) when I come across it. I DID however, shoot a couple of flicks. So do enjoy.

UPDATE: Video footage will be added as it is found..


Shoutouts to the folks who provided the footage. Thank you. The Away Team!!!! Median!!!!



















DJ Flash!


Go find the Phonte/9th post..There are things in it like this...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...