This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

"Dear Friends" the live album from @FeOfficial June 28th, 2011 X (Video) Laughing At Your Plans" ft. @JeaneJolly & @SyberSpace LIVE


Looks to be the official album cover....Dope!













This picture was taken from 'inside' the studio during "Laughing At Your Plans"....February, 20th, 2010


Source:


This was an event that YOURS TRULY WAS IN ATTENDANCE FOR. I wrote ALL ABOUT IT HERE..


The album is called "Dear Friends" (I have never mentioned that tidbit but I was told beforehand)


Tracklisting:




Tracklisting 
 
 
01. Introduction/Fight For Love
02. All Roads
03. Take Off The Blues
04. Lose Your Way/Band Introductions
05. House Of Cards
06. Greatest Weapon Of All Time
07. Something In The Way She Moves
08. Laughing At Your Plans
09. Daykeeper
10. I Wanna Know

New studio tracks:

11. Steal Away feat. Jeanne Jolly
12. All The Kisses feat. Amber & Paris Strother of KING


Oh...Here is a clip from the event....Can't wait for the full concert footage to be released..

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...