This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video/hip hop discussion) Hosted by Juice "The Comedian" aka "Ike Love"...Hip Hopular Opinion. The Brooklyn New York show.....

This is the flyer that went up for the ep you  are about to watch. 

































This is a hip hop talk show that will visit barbershops around the nation. This episode of the show takes Juice to VIP Kutz (77 Van Buren St , Brooklyn , NY 11221). Very animated episode. It is about 35 minutes long. Good discussions. Look out for it in a city near you. More episodes coming too. Three more are already shot including D.C. and ATL.....



Go visit the site's fan page on Facebook...




For you folks in Delaware, Atlanta and D.C., there were shows shot there too! Show your support and perhaps Juice (The host) will get those out too. The
Share:

1 comments:

OT RECORDS said...

the host gotta remeber everything doesnt fit into a box. he try to compatmentalize everything.he also has to realize these companies are marketing to who is buying this stuff ages 12-25 maybe 30.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...