This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

My boy Kevin 'Killavision' Allen...photos...videos..Swish Maddi...E.Ness



(All of the female model pictures Courtesy of KillaVision)




Did I tell my young boy Kevin Killavision Allen is nice behind the STILL CAMERA TOO? Oh I am sorry. Let me show you.


Sejal Love


















Naydeen Mayo






Shontel




Alexis Mercado











He does the video thing of course too...Here he is filming E.Ness with his boy Swish Maddi in Delaware...Who I happened to meet earlier this week. I will have more coming from him soon.



(Photos Courtesy of THE WAREHOUSE)




All you have to do is plug in the man's name.."Swish Maddi" and it the search bar lights up like a Christmas tree on Youtube. Worked with Joey Jihad. Has a track with the boy Sap the Beatman who I just interviewed.




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...