This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

The many talents of one Kevin 'Killa Vision' Allen....


a>

You know how Diddy tells the story about 'passing up on talent' and admits that he could have 'signed' such and such? Yeah this is kinda one of those things. We spoke earlier but I told him some of what he did wouldn't 'fit here'. He understood and kept it moving. So this is me reaching back out to him. Which I don't mind doing because I am a man. Men do that. He came to me earlier AND he was pretty good then. Took me a minute to catch back up with him to let him know I was gonna do this. I just happened to catch him where I normally see him at to let him know I had been keeping tabs on his work. He does film and photography and I must say his work is getting better and better all the time.


Check him out. If you are looking for a 'fresh perspective' in regards to some of your video/photography needs, hit him up.

http://www.youtube.com/kevkilla001



The 'infamous' DJ Bran...shot by Killa Vision


Interviewing Shizz and Matty Gate$




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...