This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Thank you Ryan Clark.....


For skipping this preseason game with Denver. If you remember, Clark didn't play the rest of the 2007 season after becoming ill following an Oct. 21 game in Denver. He was hospitalized overnight in Denver, and his condition worsened after he returned to Pittsburgh. He has had both his spleen and gall bladder removed after they became infected due to the high altitude and aggravation of is sickle cell trait he carries.


Read more of what happened to Ryan the last time he played there here:
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...