This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Renaissance Stylez Power 'Remix'

A lot of you dudes aren't gonna like this. So this isn't for you honestly. I know you want the ladies 'young and dumb' so you can fill 'em with....

I am good on all of that though. This video is featured on Allhiphop.com but I happen to follow this person ON TWITTER MYSELF via my own accord. So I don't feel any type of way about giving it up either. Normally, I don't like for people to 'remix' a popular song but the message in this joint is NEEDED.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...