This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

One of those songs that emotes an IMMEDIATE left or right response..Cupcakin'- J.Nash & J-Stalin

Either you HATE THIS JOINT OR YOU LOVE IT. Usually it depends on which side of the equation you are with the female involved. This song has gotten more ni##as hoemotional on the Net than most that I know. @ the cats hating this song. It is too funny. I can tell who gets some just based offa some of the reactions..and it is HELLA OLD. I know. Some still haven't heard it though...

Share:

2 comments:

Steph B-More said...

When i first met my ex, all the guys were on tour. so anytime any of them were on the phone with a girl, they'd say "oh you cupcakin!!!" it was so ridiculous. that's why I had to @ phonte about it. cause I remember his mouth being like OH NIGGA YOU CUPCAKIN!

Carolinaware said...

Oh that is a great story. lol Cats around my way aren't really 'up on it' like that.

We call that 'boo lovin'...

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...