This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Soulja Boy...


I told you I don't type 'her' name IN THE POSTS so....

Couple of quick things.

Didn't see him 'doing coke'. I saw it on the dresser. In what appears to be her room.


He is young @ even fucking with her despite her rep. Clearly he is fucking her or 'something' so I have no comment on the rest of what she said and all of that. I don't care enough about that.

She is who she is.

All that equals a 'yawn' from me but since ya'll all wanna TALK ABOUT IT AND ASK ME ABOUT IT, that is what I think. Somewhere RIGHT NOW, some 'local known negro' is getting down with the 'known hoe'. Spending 'money fast', putting her up in a hotel (maybe), calling her on the phone talking about 'Why you didn't call?' and kicking game. Nothing on the tape was weird. Even the coke's presence. According to all you 'live niggas', that is part of the life right? That is how it goes down right? Money, cars, food, DRUGS AND HOES right? So what is the uproar? Plus, I would need to SEE THAT MAN do coke before I would say "He did it..". In particular when the source is who it is.

I see she has gotten smarter though. The version I saw had parts edited out so I will stand corrected if the man is on tape doing coke. It showed a screen and played some audio of him on the phone sounding....well.....21....Talking shit. Asking her to call. Her kicking the same shit. Some of ya'll either have amnesia or just didn't get many of those types of calls. That shit is par for the course. They were both gassing each others head up. lol Alas, some of us want something to point and laugh at and once again 'she' has provided it. So here we go. Taking the word of a renowned liar over someone whose music most of us don't like anyway. (The real meat of the issue.)

I am no more mad at him than I despise her. I am just not impressed by her or these shenanigans. So she is fucking him? Big deal. Ooh, drugs were present? Okay....yawn..

But alas...here we are..Enjoy it.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...