This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

My Youngest Child

 I heard the words I've wanted to hear from my youngest child for a minute after a basketball game was over. 

I had SO MUCH FUN.. 

She's so good at it that people sometimes suck the fun outta the damn game for her. 

She just went and played. Let it fall where it may. 

She played great. Period. Highlight assist. Customary 3's. Handles. A little foul trouble though. Not under her control. 

That's it. That's the post. 

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...