This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Intentional I am...







Intentional I'll continue to be. I am intentional when I grant access & I'm equally intentional when I deny it. 

Don't let anyone 'guilt you' into giving them access either by calling you 'arrogant'. Or telling you that you think you are special. It's a trap. Trust me. 

Know you are special, know that THEY KNOW YOU ARE SPECIAL which is why they want access and keep them cut off. Let them continue to have the access that they deserve. 

Which is none. 

Have the days you deserve and keep that kind of stuff out of your Life. 


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...