This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Music Video) @FeOfficial's Own @Zo3hree5ive X New Video X Count To Five ft. @GwennBunn & @Phontigallo

























You know, I haven't said MUCH about Zo!'s album because.....



I was too busy enjoying it. lol Life is a lil hectic right now so I couldn't give it the attention that I normally would in print. That's coming though. In the meantime, There's this dope concept video that Kenneth Price shot.

Congratulations to Zo! for charting so HIGH by the way. I love when folks I know do well. Here's a look at the liner notes courtesy of Zo! as well

http://zo3hree5ive.com/2013/06/10/zo-manmade-2013-full-album-credits/

Enjoy the video.. I feel like I am 8 years old again watching it.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...