This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

More of Foreign Exchange from their West Coast swing. Amoeba Music performance..

Sorry....Been on the road for a bit so these are posts I wanted to make but couldn't quite get to like I wanted to via the Blackberry. So here you go...Enjoy.





The Foreign Exchange - Daykeeper // Amoeba, SF from About Her Films on Vimeo.




Go here and watch more of videos like this...I won't post ALL OF THEIR videos up here. I will direct you to the source of the person who posted them.


Courtesy of Self Diggy

From Yahzarah - The Ballad of Purple Saint James (2010) +FE Music

Yoshi's San Francisco July 23rd 2010

The Foreign Exchange Live 2010 is Nicolay (Keyboards/Samples), Phonte (Lead Vocals), Darien Brockington (Co-lead Vocals), YahZarah (Co-lead Vocals), Zo! (Keyboards), Kush El-Amin (Bass), Chris Boerner (Guitar), Chris "Biscuit" Bynum (Drums), Aimee Flint (Director of Operations)




and MC Walrus (Phonte)...I spoke of them doing this when I saw them in Baltimore here and here....



Phonte's humorous take on Reggae music.
Yoshi's San Francisco
The Foreign Exchange Live 2010 is Nicolay (Keyboards/Samples), Phonte (Lead Vocals), Darien Brockington (Co-lead Vocals), YahZarah (Co-lead Vocals), Zo! (Keyboards), Kush El-Amin (Bass), Chris Boerner (Guitar), Chris "Biscuit" Bynum (Drums), Aimee Flint (Director of Operations)

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...