This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Derick G films....Some Drake, Yaris Sanchez, Cool and Dre and more...

YMCMB MEMORIAL WEEKEND PARTY AT MANSION from DERICK G on Vimeo.




Fat Joe...Yaris is in this video....Cool & Dre produced joint.

BEHIND THE SCENES OF "IF IT AINT ABOUT MONEY" FAT JOE FT TREY SONGZ from DERICK G on Vimeo.





CMB IN LA PART 5 (BET AWARDS) from DERICK G on Vimeo.




One of the prettiest city/areas(IMO) in America...South Florida....Day or night...Cars, sights and more...


SUNDAY DRIVER IN THE SIX ONE..... from DERICK G on Vimeo.



Derick G. has some good ass footage. That's all I know...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...