This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Well, Father's Day Weekend has been THAT DEAL. Let me share a bit...Foreign Exchange



UPDATED 6/22/10 9:04ish pm: The footage I promised is up in another post...You don't have to search for it. Here is it...http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2010/06/here-is-bit-more-of-foreign-exchange.html I also have some pictures of them at the Roots Picnic..http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2010/06/3rd-annual-roots-picnic-from-warehouses.html and http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2010/06/foreign-exchange-at-roots-picnic.html


Well first off, I had some friends stop by from a long long long way from their home. Cali to be exact. Why should that matter to ya'll? Take a gander over there on the side where it says 'Music Nerdery'. You see that? The owner an operator was on her 'East Coast' swing and took some time out to come check me out. Now, I have met a couple of people via the 'web' at certain events and whatnot but none had actually 'come through where I dwell' so that was an experience. A great one. Shoutout to ya'll too for coming through. I was glad I was able to help contribute to the 'hiatus' of the website. The look on your faces after you had that Jake's burger pretty much summed up the experience for me. Can't wait to get out to Cali for ya'll to show me how you do it out there.

So after that, it was off to Baltimore to see Foreign Exchange at the African American Heritage Festival. Great festival indeed. Didn't get to see Marsha perform 'cause she was on at the same time but I have seen her get it done before. Thoroughly enjoyed FE's performance I got to....You know what? The videos and the pics should tell you what happened and all of that stuff.


I have BETTER quality video but I am learning how to upload it..Please excuse the quality of this one here. I will post up the other video as soon as I can make it available. Not of the same song though.

























Darien 'D-Brock' Brockington catching 'The Spirit' during the performance and getting his run on....































Share:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...