This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A tidbit of what else I saw in Baltimore...All Or Or Nothing..

Here is a bit more of Foreign Exchange. A little better quality. I shot it with my Cannon so it isn't nothing too special. Just clearer....

All Or Nothing is the name of the track...I didn't record it all because I was taking pictures and enjoying the show. Just wanted to give ya'll a taste of what it was like...

(Video)











It isn't much but here you go...I shot it all but I was 'enjoying' the concert too so excuse the 'shakes'...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...