This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

My love affair with Miami Vice.....

I won't be talking too much about THIS Miami Vice..




I am talking about THIS Miami Vice..





Detective James "Sonny" Crockett............. Don Johnson Detective Ricardo Tubbs.............. Philip Michael Thomas Lieutenant Martin Castillo......................... Edward James Olmos Detective Gina Navarro Calabrese ..........................................................Saundra Santiago Detective Trudy Joplin................................. Olivia Brown Detective Stan Switek............................ Michael Talbott Detective Larry Zito (1984-1987) .....................John Diehl Izzy Moreno............................................. Martin Ferrero Caitlin Davies (1987-1988) ......................Sheena Easton

PRODUCERS Michael Mann, Anthony Yerkovich, Mel Swope

PROGRAMMING HISTORY 108 Episodes 3 2-Hour Episodes

NBC
September 1984 Sunday 9:00-11:00 September 1984-May 1986 Friday 10:00-11:00 June 1986-March 1988 Friday 9:00-10:00 April 1988-January 1989 Friday 10:00-11:00 February 1989-May 1989 Friday 9:00-10:00 June 1989-July 1989 Wednesday 10:00-11:00

If you know me, you know that I love the City of Miami. Let me give you a little insight on where that affair began for those of you who didn't really pay close attention to the series. Not so much the movie 'cause there was a big fuss made about that with its stars and stuff so everyone was on point with that. So let me give you some visuals.

This is a map of Miami via the board game (Oh you didn't know they had a BOARD GAME?).






I wasn't a fan of the faux Daytona Crockett drove. I wanted him to get rid of it. I was happy with the cocaine white Testarossa though!




Not the Ocean Drive you see now is it??



The scene where Tubbs is holding his brother. The whole reason why he was even in Miami to begin with..



The stars and some of the guest stars that flowed through the show..



She should look REALLY familiar to you if you watch Soaps or watch a certain 'Mob Family' on HBO over the years...








Lets see if you can guess who these people are...









Oh and lets not even talk about the GUNS..Wow...I will give you just a FEW OF THEM used on that joint..






















....and that was just SOME OF SEASON ONE'S WEAPONS..I didn't cover the other seasons..
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...