This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromomsome of the Week- FoxxyBagLady


She is a brave Cowboys fan from the DMV. That alone should tell you all you need to know. Witty, big football fan


Per her own bio:

# Bio Your favorite writer's favorite writer. Purses are my LIFE. Reckless Tweeter Crew. Football Enthusiast. Cowboys Fan. Beautiful Jerk. Beagle Mom. Loyal chick.


/>

She is a fellow Crackberry addict too so you will see tweets about said BB.

Here is her blog. If you look around, you will see the 6 degrees of separation via her blog roll and topics there. She knows her sports but is DEFINITELY a female. @ the blog topics. Which means that some of you ladies should be following her. Oh, you thought it was just dudes who check out the gals? That I didn't know YOU check them out? @ the gals reading this. C'mon now.


http://www.holdmypurse.net/



Follow her HERE:
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...