This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Blackberry Presenter.....

The BlackBerry Presenter, which weighs just 140 grams, supports NTSC and PAL video formats and works through Bluetooth (10 metre connectivity range).

Looks like the days of even carrying your laptop around and doing presentations might be coming to an end. Damm. Imagine being able to carry this lil joint in your around and just having the power to give presentations. No more 'rolling that big cart around' even to put your laptop on it. All you need is a wall, a plug and that is it.

It should sell for around $199.99




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...