This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) I think this clears some things up X @MikeGHurtt - Sway In The Morning (@RealSway) Freestyle




I guess I didn't mention that I caught Mike while I was in Brooklyn..at DeKalb Market? I did..Picture of the performance..




He changed his name. As I told Jayson, I thought it was for the better. Good to see him go back to his original rap name. I still personally want to hear him do some of those big beats he played for me. I think he could REALLY surprised folks with those songs he has. Just my opinion though. Don't expect many to share it.





He is out West on tour with Big Krit this week..Catch him if you can..
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...