This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Apparently, @JaredDudley619 isn't a proponent of the Chris Paul to LA trade..



Thoughts?

Oh this is the only thing I have heard*


The Lakers have been in the hunt for Paul since the beginning, but L.A.'s reluctance to include Andrew Bynum in any deal for Paul has prevented talks from advancing. The Lakers prefer to hold on to Bynum as the possible centerpiece of trade talks with Orlando for Dwight Howard. The Hornets are not interested in Gasol (who has three years and $57 million left on his deal), but in the last 48 hours they have put out feelers to try and gauge league-wide interest in the 31-year-old forward.

Houston has been been actively pursuing centers. Rockets officials have met with Nuggets big man Nene and Kings center Samuel Dalembert in the last week. While a source close to Nene said he has not made any decision, rival executives believe he is headed back to Denver, likely at a max or near-max deal. However, Houston is also still in the mix for the big man. Houston wants Gasol, who would become the low post presence the Rockets have craved since Yao Ming went down with injuries.



*That means it is NOT MY INFO.. I just heard it.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...