This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

On Feeling Seen:

I've felt seen lately again.. 

Not in a physically attractive sense either. Although that definitely happens. Some folks see me just fine in that light but I also know that there's more to Life than that. It is nice though and it's not like it ever stopped. I just handled myself like I was in something because, well, I was. It's cool to see it though. That's not what really ever moved me. Unbeknownst to some people. I really need to be 'seen'. As a person. 

Not yammerimg on about the comments on my social media, although I know some of those people offline so I guess you could split that hair if you are a truly bitter person. I BEEN HAD THOSE comments though. They are nice. They should feel good for EVERYONE. Never gotten mad at anyone I've been with for getting them. I've never felt the need to tell that someone about them to try to gloat about it,  make them pay me more attention or to try to add extra sting during a breakup though. Then again, I don't lack whatever is missing in those type of people's lives in that way so I guess I'll never get it. They are comments. People like shit and you can enjoy them. It's not that deep. 

Some folks have recently encountered me in person and LITERALLY have seen me after MONTHS of me not having to see them at all. Not talkimg about that either..

No, I 'm talking in real Life EVERY DAY LIFE. People I really interact with on some basis. Or.. or... stranger's who do see the 'light in my eyes' after they meet me and aren't strangers anymore. Those that hear the things Life tends to throw at us all in some form and say "I still see that light in your eyes.. I still see you are focused on moving forward. That's good that you haven't let things turn you bitter.. "

I'm talking about THAT KIND OF SEEN. Where someone sees your spirit. Feels you energy. Appreciates it. Doesn't become envious of it. Doesn't try their best to break you down because of their own stuff. 

It's a great feeling to be seen in that way. Sure, folks acknowledge a few things here and there and that's fine. Usually things that they want to benefit from so they are stroking my ego so to speak. I've always seen through that but admit I've allowed some people to take advantage. No more though. No more free rides. 

I'm talking about just being truly seen here. With no benefit for the other people doing the seeing. To be fully seen AND appreciated though? That makes me WANT TO DO THINGS FOR THOSE PEOPLE. On a continued basis. Not a short term one. 

Priceless. 

Is this newfound energy? Nope. It's been there. How do I know? I've had someone tried to stamp out my fire, actively while I was with them and PERMANENTLY once I wasn't. 

That's how I know it's always been there. Never quite encountered such a person that close up. I know now though. I know now. 

Never dim your light for people. Either they can stand in the brightness with you or they can get the fuck on. 

I knew that. I just forget it for a second. I'm back now though BABY!! 

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...