This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Aunties..Uncle..people who've existed since you have...

 

The post above from my Facebook says it all. This is where I am with that one. Even the ones I don't always see eye to eye with hold a special place in my heart. It just so happens that one of the ones I DO LOVE DEARLY looks to be embarking on that final straightaway soon. 

It's been a pleasure Uncle. You and my Pop Pop were the ones who showed me what kindness and patience looked like in a man. My Father cared so let's not get that all misconstrued.He often cited THESE TWO as his guide in that area. Which I thought was an awesome display of showing how to seek help from others. 

Praying for my cousins ast they wait. Praying for the same restraint I asked for during mine and anybody else's time of need. I have some STORIES about death and family and they all don't include me being in the center per say when it comes to my family and others. I know the history of how folks act very well so I'm praying for a 'peaceful' time. 

You see, I DO HAVE AN INNER CHILD. He just doesn't get to rule me ultimately. He DOES get to feel though. He's allowed that. He allows has been able to. He can't make decisions solely in my adult Life though. We have to live in the reality that is Life. 
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...