This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Happy New Year!

This is the time when we tell everyone what we are going to do in the upcoming year. Who is cut off. Who is allowed to stay. What 'energy' we are tolerating. Our goals and dreams. Vision boards. What the year before taught us. How powerful we are. You know, basically where and when we tell bad habits or people to kick rocks. 😂 

I don't like talking. I like action. Period. I'll continue to just 'do'. Like I've been doing. Before the New Year. 

Just action. Enjoy your New Year! 


Sorry if I dissapointed you if you were expecting some long list of things. I'm personal enough on here. You'll deal. 




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...