This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I chose me.

 Today did NOT turn out how I expected. 

Had some household issues with some security stuff and ended up solving 4 problems that were household/Life related. Things that I had been stressing about. I had a plan for these things but certainly didn't think today was the timetable. 

All of them are completely solved and taken care of. 

All because I made one phone call. That one phone call led my down a rabbit hole that solved the next 3 problems. 

Life isn't bad man. Life isn't bad. 

I told you I'd start writing more about the good. 

This was a GOOD DAY. No, it didn't involve someone else or their feelings. Or serving the needs directly of others. 

It involved ME. Some folks will benefit from it but involved me and the issues important to me. These are things I 've taken care for others or bent over backwards to make sure that they were straight. It is finally my turn. 

I chose me. I don't do that often. I'm going to do it more often now though. It's that time. I chose me more in Sept. and ever since then, more days like this are popping up. 

It feels great. Truly. 

That's all I have. Have a good day. 

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...