This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Solid weekend.

No drama. You'd think it would be a sad weekend but no. It's just a little reflective. 

Got to honor my Daddy this weekend alone. Took out a few things he left me. They still work well. Fire smooth. Look good. Good sights. He'd have been 83 on the 27th. Nothing is promised and he did a lot while he was here. I've seen why he did it that way awhile ago. Hence me doing some things that may have been frowned upon. You only get to live once. Gotta make it count but be careful too. Delicate balance. 

Overall it was a solid weekend though. 

I'm here for solid weekends. Nothing too crazy. Nothing 'whirlwind' about it. No anxiety. No drama. 

Just a solid weekend. I have had plenty of those. I can be honest and say that's been going on since about...

Doctor said my BP was good last week and asked what I've done differently. I just smiled, gave a wry chuckle and said 'Taking better care of myself these past few months..". 

Here's to more solid weekends. 

It's all working out. Well. Just like I knew it would a few months ago. 

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...