This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week (Part 2): @JenevaTweets and her MANY DIFFERENT LOOKS..










She is on her chameleon ish outchea I tell ya. She switches up her look OFTEN. All of these pictures are of her. I see you on your model shit Jeneva. Go on ahead and kill out here...


Black & German


UPDATE: As I am known to do, I have UPDATED the pictures here.. NOT SAFE FOR WORK PICTURES.. Keep scrolling down..


Stats:
Height- 5'8"
36D-27-40
Eyes: Green
Shoe: 9
Dress: 8
Hair:  Brown



Probably my favorite picture of her...Out of all the pics I have seen..


 

She has a dope site...Go peep it...http://www.justjeneva.com






























































































The not safe for work part.. Courtesy of GGURLS.com...

























































Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...