This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Album Art) @MaybachMusicGrp X SelfMade 2 album art and tracklisting..




















1. “Power Circle” – Gunplay, Stalley,Wale & Meek Mill (Featuring Rick Ross & Kendrick Lamar)
2. “Black Magic” – Meek Mill (Featuring Rick Ross)
3. “This Thing Of Ours” – Wale & Omarion (Featuring Rick Ross & Nas)
4. “All Birds” – Rick Ross (Featuring French Montana)
5. “Actin Up” – Wale & Meek Mill (Featuring French Montana)
6. “Fountain Of Youth” – Stalley (Featuring Rick Ross & Nipsey Hussle)
7. “I Be Puttin’ On” – Wale (Featuring Wiz Khalifa, French Montana & Roscoe Dash)
8. “The Zenith” – Wale & Stalley (Featuring Rick Ross)
9. “M.I.A.” – Omarion & Wale
10. “Bag Of Money” – Wale & Meek Mill (Featuring Rick Ross & T-Pain)
11. “Let’s Talk” – Omarion (Featuring Rick Ross)
12. “Black On Black” – Gunplay (Featuring Ace Hood & Bun B)
13. “Fluorescent Ink” – Stalley & Wale (Featuring Rick Ross)
14. “Bury Me A G” – Rick Ross (Featuring T.I.)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...