This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) Ah..some love for the blog from our model friend @JenevaTweets (and of course NEW FLICKS from her as well)





She even was nice enough to wear the GLASSES THAT I LOVE (A lil birdie told me that a shoot exclusively of Jeneva in your in glasses is in the works..Looking forward to that..) We DEFINITELY APPRECIATE THE LOVE AND WILL CONTINUE THE SUPPORT ON OUR END. Many thanks for this dope picture..



This post is going to get 'NSFW' a little further down when I post the link to her site. The top half is safe for work though. Just a warning..










This is a BRAND NEW PICTURE BTW...














































She has a dope website..Normally, I just put the link up and that's it..I'm actually going to give you a screenshot or four it is so you can see for yourself...  www.justjeneva.com







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...