This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Yes we are gonna keep talking about 'models' losing weight..or eating right..or health...Buffy The Body..

 I remember there was a time that folks were giving Buffie the 'She's good now but wait 'till....' in regards to her body. Five years later.....



SMARTENUPNAS.COM from sdafaf on Vimeo.



 Oh...Now this is the time of year EVERYONE AND THEIR MOMMA IS AT THE GYM (I hate it...I am a regular and the seasonal folk get in the way..) so maybe now you might actually be going...Hope you keep it up...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...