This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Remember when @drakkardnoir said he would like Phonte (@phontigallo) to appear on his album and you bristled?

Looks as though.....it MIGHT happen (or at least a song with him will happen. I don't know WHERE THIS POTENTIAL COLLABO MIGHT END UP)....and looking who is producing it....


Update: Seems someone else has been added to the track..You might wanna click that if you are a fan of another North Carolina MC that is signed to RocNation..
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...