This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Zo- Sunstorm (7/27/10)


"SunStorm" is the latest album from Detroit-area born, DC-area based producer/multi-instrumentalist Zo!

Best known for his 2008 collaboration with Phonte on the cult classic "Zo and Tigallo Love the 80's" as well as his work on The Foreign Exchange's Grammy-nominated LP, "Leave It All Behind," "SunStorm" is an extensive 12-track set that shows the ever-expanding range and depth of Zo! and the entire Foreign Exchange Music family.



1. Greater Than The Sun feat. Phonte
2. Greatest Weapon Of All Time feat. Sy Smith
3. Say How You Feel feat. Carlitta Durand and Phonte
4. For Leslie
5. Be Your Man feat. Darien Brockington
6. Free Your Mind feat. Lady Alma
7. SunStorm feat. YahZarah
8. If I Could Tell You No feat. Jesse Boykins III
9. This Could Be The Night feat. Eric Roberson, Darien Brockington & Rapper Big Pooh
10. Flight Of The Blackbyrd feat. Phonte
11. All Is Well With Love feat. Chantae Cann
12. Make Luv 2 Me feat. Monica Blaire
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...