This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

R.I.P Gary Coleman





May you find the peace and happiness that alluded you here on Earth.

I grew up watching the cat so he wasn't some 'Rent a Cop' at the mall to me or some punchline. No, I am not coming down on people who made a joke here or there either. I am just telling you my thoughts on him. I watched him too much and laughed at the episodes too hard to ever really erase that memory of him from my mind. He was and always will be Arnold to me mayne. That is just how it goes. Thanks for coming into my living room/bedroom and making me smile Gary. Hope you are able to truly smile now yourself. You earned it. Peace.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...