This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I am going to pull another blog post from someone

else's blog because I feel like it is THAT IMPORTANT.

Now all you pimps and playas, close your eyes and shit. You won't like this too much. Just go ahead and click on the music posts or something. Unless you have a daughter or two, in which case you might wanna pay SPECIAL ATTENTION to this post or a 'girl' who might HAPPEN to fall up under this category.

This is the DAMM MESSAGE, maybe not as bluntly..wait YES JUST LIKE THIS ACTUALLY, that most of these young girls need to hear. I am going to go out on a limb and say that how things go down in this blog is not an experience limited to this blogger, her race or any of that shit. So without further ado, here we go...


i hear a lot of women and girls in their late teens and early twenties carry on about the number of men they sleep with at a particular time.

how they are always getting it and how everyone just wants them. and how awesome it is. how it’s more than just one person. how they are okay with a poly amorous lifestyle blah blah blah.

now, if you've read any of my blog you know I'm practicing this “don't be so quick to judge what ye have already done and don't do anymore” bullshit and i really am. so i will just call this my advice to young women and girls. hell maybe even some of y'all old heffas too.

you are not leading a new sexual revolution by fucking everything that hits on you. hopping on two, three, four or five magic sticks a week is not you expressing your sexual prowess and oozing self confidence. it’s saying you don't love yourself, you may not even like yourself and you damn sure are far from confident. confidence comes from someplace other than the bedroom, the floor or however it is you score.

At a young age i felt i was doing something different by having MANY different partners and felt like i was something special that i could call up any number of people to come over and do our little thing. I felt this way for quite sometime and now I couldn't tell you how many partners Ive had. I just know that I am VERY lucky I do not have any VD, was only pregnant three times and was only raped once.

Yeah, only raped once. I feel lucky about that. And deep down I carry guilt for even being raped just once. I mean, I allowed the two guys to have sex with me. But when things went further than what i wanted and the one wanted to perform an act i didn't want to have done it was done anyways while the other cheered him on. but that confident woman i was and the sexual revolution i was leading said to me that i kinda asked for it anyways and chalk it up to the game.

I find it hard to believe that we as women are really feeling fulfilled fucking every good looking man that we can.

I wasnt ever happy in my “relationships” where I fucked with so and so one day and someone else the next and him the next night. I had the one person I wanted to be with but he didnt want me like that. And then Id meet the next person who might be it, but he wasnt it either. I just dont think a “good relationship” can be built if youre in “relationships” with other people.

Im sure i sound like a book i wouldve hated reading a few years ago. I sound like a mom. eeew.

and i feel like im rambling a bit. basically, i just think constant sexual talk and constant flaunting of promiscuity is really just a front of confidence. i refuse to believe that we as women need to be a walking, talking xxx ad all the time. it’s gross and im sad i acted that way ever.

August 9, 2009

http://talesoffalling.wordpress.com/2009/08/09/your-sexual-freedom-comes-with-a-price/



I am not putting this up for you to judge or ridicule her and I won't be posting wack ass comments. I put it up for people to learn from it and maybe share it with their lil girls. As a learning tool. That's it.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...