This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Music/Audio) Drake- Fear

I know my friends on the Net downloaded this joint already. I know so 'cause I saw people crucify him for shouting out Little Brother and Slum Village talking that 'He still isn't fresh..' shit. Get over it ya'll. Other people like him. People you don't mess with who like that 'other type of music' that you don't deal with. Quit taking it out on the young boy. You sound sour. Don't be sour- Cash Money. If he didn't mention them, you would pop shit. Did you REALLY think you would get to keep him to yourself? Ya'll gonna do J-Cole the same way aren't ya'll? smh


Anyway...Here is the track..

Fear

Fear (Instrumental)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...