This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictuers) Back from Vacation.....Lets start off with Mya in AC..

My girl Ms. Harrison is at DEFINITELY back at 'em with her recent 'club' tour. Here are some flicks of her on Sept. 4, 2009 in Atlantic City. Is the rest of America REALLY ready to see Mya get loose on 'em? I hope so. I can't wait for this show to start. I wasn't this excited about DWS since Kimmie Kakes was on and I KNEW she was going home the first couple of weeks. I don't expect Mya to be exiting that early.






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...