This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@Jeanne_Jolly's debut full-length ''Angels'' due out 10/2 on +FE Music (@FEOfficial)

 Per their website:




"We are excited to announce that "Angels", the debut full-length from Raleigh, NC-based singer/songwriter Jeanne Jolly, drops 10/2 on +FE Music. 

A member of our touring crew since 2011, Jeanne has been a welcome addition to the +FE Music family. Appearing on "Dear Friends" ("Laughing At Your Plans," "Steal Away"), Phonte's "Charity Starts At Home" LP ("Everything is Falling Down," "Who Loves You More"), and Zo's "...just visiting three" ("Same Ole Love"), Jeanne has been a natural fit for the +FE aesthetic and a wonderful extension of our musical partnership. 

Her 10 song, Chris Boerner produced LP features the single "Sweet Love" and contributions from Hot at Nights drummer Nick Baglio and pedal steel guitarist Allyn Love. 

We sincerely hope you enjoy the music and as always, thank you for listening. 

Phonte and Nicolay "


Jeanne Jolly's debut full-length ''Angels'' due out 10/2 on +FE Music

Good news from the folks at FE. Definitely can't wait to hear Jeanne's brand of dope music come out. The best thing about this to me is that I KNOW PHONTE AND NIC are gonna let Jeanne do 'her'. No forced collabos. No trying to 'slide' into some 'lane'. Just the music that she wants to do and what will feel right. 

Haven't heard of Jeanne? Put her name in the blog search box, your Google search box or head on over to FE's website. PLENTY OF MUSIC with her involved to be found.. Here's a start though..







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...