This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Phonte Reacts To "Charity Starts At Home" Success, Acknowledges Drake's Help In Building Fanbase





 



This is ARTICLE is a swipe from HipHopDX btw...so there will only be an excerpt and then off you go to their site for the rest..This was WHAT I WANTED TO READ THOUGH.. @ the part I am going to highlight. 





DX: One thing you said when DX spoke with you last time was that Charity was to be a sort of introductory album that would embody Little Brother Phonte as well as Foreign Exchange Phonte and new listeners could choose which they preferred. The LP really did embody all of you, so what do you do for the next one?
Phonte: [The] next record, I mean… I don’t know. [Laughs] I’ll know when I get there. I know I definitely wanna do another one because I’m kinda feeling that itch now and I took sometime away from the studio after I finished Charity because it was a really draining process. So I had to go live life and recharge my batteries for a bit so I could get a new well of stuff to draw from but I’m starting to hear that noise in my head again so y’all will know once I know. [Laughs] I’m definitely gonna do another solo record but as for when it’s gonna come or what it’s gonna embody I really haven’t figured that out yet but I know it’s gonna happen.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...