This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Tour dates/live stream) @Nicolaymusic and The Hot At Nights X Performance from Columbus OH




Very nice treat from the folks over at The Foreign Exchange.
















































Per The Foreign Exchange Facebook click in this link to HEAR IT: 

01. Shibuya Station
02. Rain In Ueno Park
03. Satellite
04. Meiji Shrine
05. The Inner Garden
06. Happiness
07. Crossing
08. Bullet Train
09. The Answer
10. Wake Up In Another Life/Introductions
11. Departure
12. Sweeter Than You
13. Eyes To The Sky/All Roads

Nicolay - synthesizers/keyboards/vocoder
Chris Boerner - 8-string guitar
Matt Douglas - saxophone
Nick Baglio - drums/keyboards



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...