This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Music/Tour/Bonus) Well looks like @Frank_Ocean is going out on tour to a city near you...



Sorta. He will be in each region it seems. NorthEast, Midwest, South, West Coast...even British Columbia and Canada.... Fellas get your tickets 'cause you know your gal is gonna wanna go.



























July 13 – Seattle, WA – The Showbox at The Market
July 14 – Vancouver, BC – Commodore Ballroom
July 16 – San Francisco, CA – The Regency Ballroom
July 17 – Los Angeles, CA – The Wiltern
July 19 – Austin, TX – La Zona Rosa
July 20 – Dallas, TX – Southside Music Hall
July 22 – Atlanta, GA – Center Stage
July 23 – Washington, DC – Nightclub 9:30
July 25 – Philadelphia, PA – Union Transfer
July 26 – New York, NY – Terminal 5
July 28 – Boston, MA – Paradise Rock Club
July 29 – Montreal, QC – Club Soda
July 31 – Toronto, ON – The Guvernment
August 1 – Detroit, MI – TBA


 Video teaser from Frank...If you are a fan, you know the song already..

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...