This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/Video) @phontigallo X @9thWonderMusic X @medianJL X @rapsodymusic X TLA (Philly)


Shoutout to the person whose 'rig' I borrowed to get this shot. Thank you.



 Just some flicks. A freestyle. Great to see Rapsody do WORK FROM THE NEW MIXTAPE. 

She did her thing. Median did too! This post will short as I did one on them earlier from the show in Baltimore. 


9th is 9th and that is that. Just complete command and immaculate with the must.



I got to see my peoples Ford, Titi and a host of others from Twitter. Shoutout to ya'll! What up Luv? 

This show was DIFFERENT THOUGH @ performance. It wasn't the 'same show' (Nigga that's the point..- Te'). Phonte went into even more historical joints. I am sure video will pop up and if it does, I will add it to the point. I put up a lil taste below. It is always good to see folks you have grown to know over the years do their thing on 'grown folks time'. Chicago is in for a treat. @ the next show they have up.


In true JAMLA/FE, they mingled aferwards..We all got to chop it up a bit and some more things are in the works. @ posts/interviews and the like. I went as a fan last night though. Not as a 'blogger'. Enjoyed myself. Speaking of 'fan aspect.', I went that way and forgot my pen..

It was worth it though 'cause I got a nickname outta the deal. What up 9th? Good times and memorable shit. As usual. Next time, I am gonna make my way down to the 919 and see 'em there again. I think it is time to do that. Stay tuned.



 






Rapsody!




Phonte X Median X 9th Wonder




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...