This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week- Jose3030


If you have been coming to my site, you will notice I put up A LOT OF VIDEOS. If you follow me on Twitter, you will notice that I talk A LOT ABOUT SPORTS. This person is usually RIGHT THERE WITH ME when I am speaking on it. Either via comment or providing videos. He is a media cat. He has been featured in Slam. He is a Celtics fan so you are gonna have to deal with that. Which isn't a bad thing actually since he ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. Not only that, he isn't a 'homer' in that sense anyway. Fan of all sports, current topics and such. Well worth the follow.

He has half of the damm media outlets following him 'cause he gets the videos up and out in a hurry. Need that new Boondocks? He can lead you to it. Oh you missed that face that Wade made after he dunked it on homie? Gif coming shortly. Oh you didn't get a chance to see your favorite artist perform on Leno, Fallon or what have you? Video from last night coming. He has been 'our' little secret for some time. (You OKP folks know that 'our' means you in this case.) Time to share him with everyone else not affiliated with....Well I won't say who but you KNOW who I am talking about....

Enjoy him and follow him.

Oh you don't Twitter? No problem..http://www.3030fm.com/

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...