This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Tony Washam...Delaware..international player...









Tony Washam (Sanford, DE, St. Vincent College) and David 'Cutty' Lunn (University of Delaware and St. Edwards in TX, McDonough High School Baltimore, MD) going at it Lennell Classic in Newark....


This will probably tell you how much a basketball junkie I am. I don't just keep up with the NBA. Tone if you are reading this, I told you I wasn't bsing. I ACTUALLY DO KEEP UP WITH WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE..

You know how most people will tell you that the players in their area can 'play ball'? Or that their local 'rec' league boasts cats that played at such and such but you have no footage to show of them doing so? The rumors? The heresay? Yeah well, I have told you that I some of you that I have played/coached against/seen some REALLY GOOD TALENT up close and personal over the years. Here is the proof. Google him if you want to see more.

You know the story. Man plays basketball. He is a LOCAL AND AREA LEGEND. Has a son. Son follows in footsteps. That is how this is. His pop was THAT DUDE. Tony is the same. Tony is a humble cat who went from a small college doing his thing in a major way to giving out work overseas. As you can see in that fuzzy picture taken last Saturday for my boy Lennell's tribute basketball tourney (R.I.P LJ), he still takes the time to come back and play locally. I still think that he doesn't get his just do around here. So I am giving him that in this piece. Hats to the man. He is doing well.





Here are some stats from his play this year and where he is playing at...

He played in the Philippines for Derby Ace Llamados and Elitzur Maccabi Netanya in Israel. He averaged 26.3 pts and 8 rebounds for Derby and 18,5,2 in Israel.













Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...