This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Rosa Acosta on plastic surgery..


I am only going to put a piece of it up...You can read the rest here...You wanted to know why? How much she had? Here you go...She talks about her posterior too.




"Yet, my looks are so common in my country, it’s like I’m just another girl there. I never considered myself curvy. I thought of myself as more muscular. I have no issues with my body, I love myself and I’m glad I look the way I look.

With that said, It's no secret that I have had cosmetic surgery. I got my breasts done because I have always been into working out and the way I work out I’ll be like flat-chested.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...