This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

One. Until the season starts (and ends), I won't believe a Favre story. Two. This. Jenn Sterger




This is Jen. Allegedly, she (surprise surprise) gets hit on by many professional athletes. One sent her a picture. Oh boy...I am sure you heard about the picture and you KNOW I am not putting it up...Maybe my girl PigskinLovingLady will. I most certainly will not be. Not shocked. Not mad. Not surprised. Just passing it on. Truly.

You can read more about it here though..


I would rather talk about this, as lame as it is 'cause frankly it is, than talk about a rumor of some text messages he sent to his teammates that may or may not have happened. Not really one for the 'speculating' and shit. So you will have to excuse me for not wanting to partake. That is why I didn't write on it yesterday. There was no proof. Just a bunch of people who are 'tired' of the story but yet keep writing, tweeting, facebooking, whatever about it any time a 'whisper' about it comes up. Until the season kicks off and he is not in uniform, THEN I might entertain the idea of him not coming back. Not even after he files retirement papers. Not after the press conference (that hasn't happened yet btw). But when the games are played and he is NOT IN THERE. Then I will say, "Well shit, looks like he isn't playing...". I have no clue if he is or not but I am surely not going to get all worked up over wall to wall media coverage. Especially by the same news networks who told me Lebron wasn't going to Miami with their staff of 'reporters'.. None for me thanks...I'll wait.
Share:

1 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...