This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Songs released by OT Records (E1 Entertainment) featured here.. Shake 'Em Haterz Off, I Got It, Stand Up Man and more..



Let your ears be your guide. By now, if you are a person who comes here 'on the reg' (Shout out to you down there in Orlando. You too in down there Chesapeake, Virginia), you have seen me post about this record label. You see the songs. The videos. So I know that you 'know' about them. Others come here too though and this is for them.

The people that are peeping the blog at work and then revisit it when they come home looking for records by OT Reords? I see you. This post is for you.

(State of Delaware employees especially. My IT guy would look out for me too when I was there....) This post is for some of those people.


The kids that are 'away at school' but keep hearing about Shizz Nitty/OT Records and want to find out about him. This post is for you.


The music snobs that follow me and want to know about the 'other' music I listen to. This post is for you.


Finally, the people who use every search engine known to man, looking for one song but end up only finding another. This post is for you.

All the songs I have posted/talked about are here in one post. So now you can really do your research and see what these cats are all about.


The cats that went to school with Shizz and are thinking "Damm, is Izzy hyping the dude up or is he REALLY doing what he says?" This post is for you.

Hopefully, this will help you find all of the tracks you are looking for. I just took the top searched songs and put them in one area for you. I even posted up some videos to give you a little background history.

Before I get into this too deep let me drop a name on you. Kina. Just remember it. When you hear her spit, you will know why I said it.



Here is their newest song. I had the privilege of listening to this joint (along with a few other bangers) before it came out. This damm song should be on the radio. If you listen to the radio, ask your local station to play it. If you live in Delaware, DEFINITELY call up your radio station and request it. Matter of fact, ASK THE STATION THAT 'Supports local talent' just why Shizz Nitty is NOT ON THE SPRING CONCERT lineup at the Grand Opera House? 'Cause he should be on the bill. Call them 302 622 9557 ask them to support this local artist.


Shake 'Em Off-Shizz Nitty (Produced by Jahlil Beats)





Speaking of Jahlil Beats, here is some 'throwback' footage. Just look who is in the video and all of that. Then connect the dots. I wasn't just putting cats up here 'cause they are cool. They ALL HAVE TALENT and it is coming out. Shout out to Jahlil Beats for doing what he is doing and putting his city on the map too (Chester). He is over there showing the World that it isn't just point guards (Jameer Nelson & Tyreke Evans) that come up out of Chester. Working with the likes of Fab, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Tyga SouljaBoyTellem and the like.....Oh and FYI..It is 'Jahlil beats, holla at me!'..not 'Jungle beats..'..Just a heads up.







OT Records down Delaware State with Meek Mill at the E1 presser...Chuck50 and Clark Bar showcase their skills on the microphone as well.





This STILL might be my favorite Shizz Nitty track. (Shake 'Em Off withstanding) This is the Shizz that I know....lol Stand Up Man- Shizz Nitty





I Be Getting Money- Meek Mill ft. Shizz Nitty (On the Flamers 3 Gangsta Grillz album)






I Got It- Shizz Nitty ft. Sap

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6851326141c1a88a/



Hugs and Kisses -Sap





Sox In Da Air (remix)- Shizz Nitty ft. Meek Mill, Chuck50 and Sap



Rep Your Set (Video)





On Deckery




On the High 4 Da Low



Go to Dat.Piff.com and look up OT Records name for more mixtapes that they are featured on. I only put the ones that I spoke about here/that the company itself put out. The label has more songs/videos out than this but some of the ones I featured have some special surprise additions to them. So I won't post them up here yet until those things are handled. Again, let your ears be your guide. Give the songs a listen. You might shock yourself and be surprised that you like what you hear.



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...