This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) @OTRecords X Sox in The Air (remix)- Shizz Nitty ft. Meek Mill, Chuck50 & Sap

This is HUGE news. As you probably already saw, Meek joined OT Records at a show VERY VERY RECENTLY so you know there is a bond there already. Big co-sign for the boys at OT Records for sure as you know talent recognizes talent. You will hear this track EXCLUSIVELY on the DJ Difference Vol. 7.5 'Can't Stop'. This song was ALREADY a smash hit in the Tri-State. With the addition of Meek on the track, it takes a track that I honestly thought couldn't be taken any higher to another level.

OUT NOW FT SOX IN DA AIR REMIX SHIZZ NITTY FT CHUCK50 SAP and... on Twitpic














Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...