This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

New music from Shizz Nitty...Shake 'Em Off (produced by Jahlil Beats




The boy Shizz Nitty has another certified hit on his hands. The beat is SICK. There is a story behind this beat by Jahlil Beats (Tyga/Chris Brown post & Can't Stop- Shizz Nitty)too. If you are a fan of his, it should SOUND VERY FAMILIAR from his MySpace. One day, the whole story will come out. In the meantime, peep the song.

I told Matty that this was better than 'Sox'....He laughed but what do you think?

Shoutout to the two people on the help yesterday out the way who lent their ears. Much appreciated.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...